Plant Studies

Thursday, October 6, 2016




I've been living in my neighbourhood all my life and just realised that I haven't spent that much time exploring. As I was feeling under the weather these past few days and the idea of staying home the whole day make it even worse. Today I grabbed my camera accompanied by Solange's "A Seat at the Table" blasting through my headphone for the much needed evening stroll. Walking towards the alleys, going to the market which I often visit during my childhood, it feels nothing short of nostalgic.

Nothing much have changed ever since, and as I spent more time walking, I realised that there's always a lush of greens surrounded almost every household which is quite blissful in their own way. I sometimes wonder who get in charge of taking care of those plants. It draws my attention especially when the pick of the flowers and plants are divine. It was a great decision to put my running shoes for a walk.

1 comments:

  1. since i've been living abroad, that's one of those things that i miss. i miss the nostalgic feeling of the neighbourhood familiarity. the lines of nusa indah and colourful roses lining up. such lovely pictures as always, and they feed my hunger for that familiarity.

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger