Instagram Takeover at @featureshoot

Friday, May 22, 2015











Two months ago I woke up to an email from the editor of Feature Shoot, Ellyn who offer me an exciting opportunity taking over their Instagram for two days in a row. Without second thought, I say yes, I was scheduled for May 19-20, time flies and I didn't recognise until a few days ago, one night before the takeover she emailed me as a friendly reminder.

I was too excited about sharing the other side of Jakarta to the world, the next morning, I woke up around 7 AM and jumped out of my bed strolling around to the nearest neighbourhood which is also a suburban area around where I live.

It's quite challenging since the rules of this takeover is all the images should be taken in real time and using only phone camera. I'm very grateful for the chance since I got to visit a few places I've been wanting to photograph for a long time and met a lot of new people. But the most important thing is sharing my works to the people who appreciate it.

See the complete series on @featureshoot

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fransisca, what a wonderful opportunity you had! I hope you have more coming your way. What a great way to showcase home and especially through the beauty of photo taking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo ka fransisca pake kamera apa yah kak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delila, maaf aku bara baca komennya. Kalau yang di post ini aku pakai iPhone 4s.

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger