Mt. Papandayan

Wednesday, April 22, 2015









So this is how my 2 days 1 night hiking trip to Mt. Papandayan looks like in photographs!! 

I still remember, it was Friday night and like another last day on weekdays, I was rushing to go home from the office and immediately finished packing my bags. We finally ended up inside a bus on a rainy night and left the city around 1am, soon I realized the sun rays go through my window and the next thing I knew for sure that I was already on the other side of the world (no, seriously). The hiking trip itself took us over 4 hours to finally reached Camp Seladah where we built our tent to stay for the night.

Like any other hiking trip, the only problem that made me and my friend being left behind was that we're just busy taking photographs and trying to enjoy every second of our step worth to remember. Mt Papandayan is surrounded with sulfur and fog, unlike most mountains in Indonesia that is rich with tropic colors, Mt Papandayan was more dominated with nude colors which in this case came new to my experiences.

The idea of a road trip always bring an excitement to myself, and even better when you get to met a lot of new people and surroundings. Me and a friend who has the same level of that excitement came for a road trip together?! Surely it made the whole trip unforgettable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger