Nowhere land, Bromo Indonesia

Wednesday, November 12, 2014




I was browsing through a pile of draft folders at my Blog dashboard (I know right? Posts that remain unpublished) and suddenly found this one.
One of my favourite trip with my fellow friends to Mount Bromo. I still remember how we stayed wide awake the whole night to catch this annual festival which was held by Tengger tribe, catch the epic fail sun rise, and just being pure amazed by the scenery.

Oh, how I miss travelling!
Anyway, in case you don't know, I've complied a series entitled "What You See" in my portfolio website www.fransiscangela.com/what-you-see

Hope you have a good week and thank you for dropping by!

1 comments:

  1. Nice we got to see this hidden blog post ;) Looks like anything is possible there, vast beauty!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger