2015 Photo Calendar

Sunday, November 16, 2014





Hello everyone! Since the new beginning is about to start. I decided to make another Photo Calendar for 2015 and this year's calendar comes with a simple wooden stand easel!  This photo calendar you're seeing right now is indeed a miracle, since I managed to transfer all these 12 photos to my friend who help me designed it just 2 days before someone stole all of my belongings.

Price : IDR 110.000 / USD $12
*exclude shipping fees

Details:
- 12 photographs included (a few were unpublished)
- No binding
- Printed on a fine 260gr art carton paper (size : 12cm x 18.5cm)
- 1 wooden stand easel

If you're interested, write to me :
fransiscangela@hotmail.com with subject "2015 Photo Calendar" and details below : Name, Address, Phone Number, Quantity

All shipment for the 1st batch will be done on early December.
Design by my good friend D.P Gladiola

p s : If you live outside Indonesia, I accept PayPal payment. For more details, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you so very much!

1 comments:

  1. Congratulations to another year! I can only imagine how wonderful the prints are. I'm not sure how PayPal works, but do you send us the link to it?

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger