Natural/Sun Print

Wednesday, August 20, 2014




Hello! First thing first I'd like to apologise for being so quiet around here. Life has been pretty exciting these past few months and I'd find myself getting in a good rhythm doing freelance works and this kind of DIY project you've seen above during this long summer break. But I should have made a more good time management when it comes to blogging, yes! (notetoself)

So to be honest, the idea of creating something always leave me feeling overjoyed. And yesterday I tried my first ever natural/sun print with various kind of leafs, a bright sun, some chemical liquid, and water. When the colour starts to turning into blue, I think I was having the best time! Definitely would love to do this more often, and even better turning it into a print? :)

p s : I'm feeling overwhelmed with my travel photographs, I haven't seen it in a while. I (promise) will post the photos and stories later.
Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! What kind of chemical liquid did you use, does it start a different colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What joy it is creating something yourself -- and I LOVE the outcome! I think I need to hire you to make decor for my place :)

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger