Lines and Colors

Wednesday, May 14, 2014





These photographs are still some outtakes from my previous trip to Pemalang, with the lovely bright colours from the paddy fields as the background. To be honest, I always have a deep enthusiasm towards paddy fields! I don't know since when this has started to grow on me but seeing the endless lines tend to make me happy. So basically, everyone was so friendly and had such lovely manners I adore. I dearly hope these photographs will put a smile on your face as I do enjoy taking each one of them. How's your week? I would like to hear your stories :)

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. sekali lagi,keren ih...asik tone fotonya, ini pake film apa ya?atau ini pake digital?
    Minggu ini ga ada yang spesial selain akhirnya bisa cuci scan foto hasil mendaki gunung manglayang Bdg dan hasilnya, well you can see it at my blog at adynura.blogspot.com :)
    oia, kamu biasanya pake kamera apa?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Adi, terima kasih banyak ya sudah mampir. Ini pakai digital :) Kalau foto-foto film di blog ini kebanyakan pakai Canon Prima dan Olympus LT-1.

      Thank you juga sudah sharing kegiatan akhir pekannya, it sounds fun!

      Delete
  2. These photos are absolutely stunning!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo makes me happy. He definitely looks friendly and that bike looks beautiful against the background. Really nice captures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's indeed so welcoming and friendly. Thank you Joany :)

      Delete
  4. Something about rice paddies :)
    We have them in behind our backyard, and my brother always make the bike ride to go see them in this one area where it's just fields of it surrounded by lush green nature. I can't wait to go soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds just wonderful Louise! Would love to have such thing in my future home as well :)) You should definitely go, the atmosphere is heartwarming.

      Delete
  5. These are really nice photos :) Love the second one. We don't have rice paddies here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  6. love the first picture, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and your kind words Yasmine :))

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger