Solitude

Monday, April 28, 2014






A few weeks ago, my Mom was sort of telling me her plans going to this small city with my aunties and I decided to ask her if I could join them. I still remember how I was bombing her with ton of questions like "Is there any place worth visiting? How's the locals? Small city right? I would like to visit some village, is it possible mom?" and she just nodded happily and said "I think it's the kind of place that will fits you well, don't expect too much though."

And before I realized anything, I've bought a round trip train ticket. Personally, I get pleasure from simple activity, one of my favorite is a long train ride, it give me chills :)

As long as I got there, I woke up earlier to see the sun rises and wandered around through the city. Visited a small village with lovely people, and ended up having a deep kind of alone time at the beach. I wasn't expecting anything, but my Mom knows me well and to be honest, the small city fits me well.

More pictures are coming. Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. Ahah small towns just aren't for me, I went to this middle-of-nowhere island where my grandpa used to live and honestly I probably wouldn't be able to survive there for more than a day. Too quiet!

    But great photos (as always). The book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. Anyway, the book is interesting indeed :))

      Delete
  2. It looks so beautiful and peaceful. Everyone needs both small town and big city in them to enjoy and experience. One day I want to be in the city and the next I want to drop off the Wifi and escape to a quiet place. So nice to see a post from you, we've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound like a lovely time - taking the train to somewhere quiet, exploring and spending time with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks and sounds so incredibly good. I enjoy these kind of trips, though they seem to be very rare. You make me want to hop on a train and go anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so where's this small little town?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keren ih foto-fotonya, kameranya pake apa favoritnya buat foto-foto?looks so sharp ^^
    soalnya kalo pentax k1000 punya aku mah ya kadang ga se sharp gini dan malah lebih grainy,mungkin karena filmnya jg sih ^^ tp biasanya apapun hasilnya, suka aja jadinya.

    btw, im so glad finding other blogger that have the same interest in photography particularly in film photography...

    Kenalin, aku adynura, cuma punya pentax k1000 dan film paling mahal cuma pake fuji superia :p
    if you have time, iseng-iseng aja drop by ke blog aku ya di adynura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih banyak dan salam kenal juga ya Adi, untuk kamera sudah saya balas di comment post selanjutnya. Glad to find other film photographer too :))

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger