Genus Indonesia

Thursday, March 13, 2014











It was a gloomy Monday morning before I finally be able to wrapped a portrait shoot with Kinanti who happened to be my senior in high school. We then decided to went wandering around Fairgrounds. I was amazed by the time we went upstairs straight to a place named Genus. We were greeted with many pretty succulents and the shop itself is quite a heaven-sent! The combination between all of those sky scrapper building around SCBD area with this natural green color blends perfectly together.

I dearly hope to see more lovely places like this in town. Do you have any favorite unusual place to hang around in your city? :)
Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! In Nanjing, where I used there is a shop very similar to this one, I always love going into it. :)
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds exciting that you live in Nanjing :)) Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh this sure sounds like an unusual but magical place. It must be great to have such a place in your city. I love the sight of succulents this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, honestly I was a bit surprised when I found this place! :)

      Delete
  3. So earthy and I love the tone of the photos! I'm always trying to find places :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. *high five* for always trying to find new places :)

      Delete
  4. nice tones, nice shoot, what camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi! It's a digital camera, not film :)

      Delete
  5. It would be a dream to find a place like this in my town! Such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Explore more and I hope you're able to find a place similar like this in Canada. Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger