Thank You 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013



What a wonderful year, I must admit it. A lot of things happened in 2013! I met new and interesting people, my love for photography has lead me to many exciting job opportunities, and the most important things are an eager to never stop learning, to always be grateful, and live in the moment!

On February, I had an incredible time to take role as a volunteer photographer for Kelas Inspirasi by Indonesia Mengajar (here). My desire to travel and explore my country also find its way in 2013, started from an unexpected Vesak trip to Jogjakarta (here).

For the love of nature, I am forever grateful for the chance to explore Java (Bromo, Malang, Jogjakarta) with my closest friends, a once in lifetime journey to the home of orangutans in Tanjung Puting National Park, Borneo (here), and the very last trip to Ranu Kumbolo lake (here).

The good year ends with a personal achievement to finally complete one of my dreams to produce this 2014 Photo Calendar (here) with the help from my dear and supportive boyfriend, Andrian. I couldn’t find any better words to express the feeling when people appreciate what I’m doing and the fact that they were sending me lovely messages about the photo calendar is also one of the best thing ever.

Thank you 2013
For the lessons, for the lover, for the friends, for the travels, for meeting new people, for the good meals, for the ups and downs, for the laughs and tears, and for making myself a better person throughout all the journeys I had encountered. 

I also would like to show my gratitude for you, yes you. Who spend your time reading this photoblog, leaving lovely comments, and also for the silent readers. I realized I rarely talks about my personal life here, but I hope you can appreciate that. Thank you from the deepest of my heart, I hope you have a wonderful time in 2014.

10 comments:

  1. Your 2013 sounds magnificent, and I loved this year photography. I'm hoping 2014 has even better things for you coming! Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words!! :)) Cheers for many better days to come in 2014 x

      Delete
  2. Happy new year, Fransisca Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog ! Happy New Year Franssisca :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know that the job opportunities for photography appeared :-) Those instant photos in green... beautiful Fransisca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 2014 sisca! next time you should start taking trips overseas, first stop sydney, i'll take you around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like 2013 was nice to you! I'm wishing you a better 2014

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger