Reminiscing Solo

Saturday, December 21, 2013





I miss the warmth of this small city, where you could possibly caught yourself smiling without any proper reason most of the time. The local's appreciation towards art is also one of many encounters I'm thankful for until today. I wish I could go back to Solo and be fully present with time. I miss the slow living experiences this city got to offer.

Then again, this might sounds as cliche as it would be, but I kinda surprised on how time flies and it's just 4 days away from Christmas. And along with this post I would like to say THANK YOU for those who has bought my 2014 Photo Calendar. It's like the best feeling ever to send my photographs to friends and even total strangers.

What's your plan for this year's holiday? :)

5 comments:

  1. So happy your calendar is selling, because you deserve it! Christmas! Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Louise for the kind words. I hope you have a wonderful holidays too :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I knew the calendar would be a success :D Merry Christmas hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words. Merry early Christmas to you too xx

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger