2014 Photo Calendar

Saturday, December 7, 2013




I do believe in willpower and how it will encourage us to do the thing we've always wanted to do. So here comes my year end willpower accomplishment, a limited stock of 2014 Photo Calendar consists of my 12 photographs. Thank you dear boyfriend, Andrian who was making things a lot more simpler with the calendar format. I owe you, big time :)

Forget about the usual calendar format. 
The good news is, you can get as creative as you want and hang these on your wall or work space, it depends on how you want it to be displayed. 

Details : 
- 1 set of 2014 Photo Calendar consists of 12 photographs (some were unpublished)
- Size : 13 x 20 cm
- Printed on a fine quality art carton paper

Price : IDR 42.000,- *exclude shipping cost

If you're interested, write to me at fransiscangela@hotmail.com with subject "2014"
Along with a few informations required : Name, Address, Phone Number
Kindly place your order before Dec 17th 2013

I hope this will find a place in your home.

update : THANK YOU incredibly much for those who has bought my 2014 Photo Calendar. All calendars are already sold!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, right. I think I definitely would like to have this, very much. I'll definitely send you an email today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you. Thank you Louise :))

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful idea, love these photos so much, truly amazing!

    And how nice of your boyfriend to help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw,thank you for the kind words, it means a lot :) And yes, he's indeed a nice person. Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger