Ranu Kumbolo

Sunday, November 24, 2013









Still some pictures from my previous trip to Ranu Kumbolo lake. I cherish every moment spent there since it was a trip being organized in between college and works. And yes, all the instant food tastes incredibly good when you have four good friends to share your meal with. Having all the time I need to read a book by one of my favorite author also gives me those happy feeling. Along with this trip, I was once again being reminded about how small we, human beings are compared to this universe.

I hope to reveal more pictures from my travel. But then again, a pile of books are waiting for me (re : exam's week) How's your week? Any plan for holiday? I would like to know :) Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day good people! 

8 comments:

  1. i lovely love these pictures! it looks like an incredible place to be! both these and the film ones, so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, they're great, the place looks so stunning!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! this place looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how nice you are, and this post humbled me too. You once again reminded me on how we are just small beings and can only do our best. I love these pictures. Good luck on your exams! I'm jealous that you live in such a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Louise for the kind words. The exams went well :) You live in such beautiful country too.

      Delete
  5. I love the photos, makes me want to go back there with you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ka Jod! Let's go on another adventure together with Roadies :)

      Delete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger