This and That

Wednesday, October 30, 2013





Hi! I apologize for the long absence in this blog. Honestly, I'm trying to keep my visual diary updated since life has been packed with works, college life, and road trips. And frankly, it feels quite difficult now even to manage one post and a proper blogwalking per week. 

Long story short, I just got back from another mother nature trip and surely will post the pictures later! (take a peek on my Instagram feed : @fransiscangela) What I'm trying to say is I'm beyond thankful for all the travel experiences lately, I've come to a realization that it makes me becoming a more grateful person each day for the life and people who stick with me until now. Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful week! All is well, my friend.

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, they all look so bright and natural. *O*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back from your mini-mini-hiatus :) The photos are so beautiful and bright! I've definitely been on your IG and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I've been living of your instagram feed, Indonesia is SO STUNNING and I like these too, they're so light. I hope you have a wonderful week yourself too!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger