Gunung Api Purba Nglanggeran

Sunday, September 15, 2013






Another highlight of our trip when we hiked this mountain called Api Purba Nglanggeran. The path was quite difficult since me and my travel buddies were wearing sandals, to hike a mountain. Yes, a sandal, which turns out to be somehow funny every time we talked again about it every now and then.

We spent quite a long time at the top just admiring how beautiful  our nature is. The view was so incredibly beautiful with the wind blows through our hair and our endless laughs while taking lots of pictures. Anyway, I'll be on a (work) trip to the so called third largest island in the world, Borneo until next week. I'm so excited yet nervous in so many levels. The best way to catch up is through my Instagram : here. See you when I see you!

8 comments:

  1. Haha good job on getting up there with sandals! The view looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be going to Borneo for a (work) trip! Can't wait to see photos.
    Eeeekkk! And sandals? That sounds like something my friends and I would do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what i view! I'm planning to visit Borneo next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really exciting! Drop me an email at fransiscangela@hotmail.com if later you need some help :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited to see things from Borneo after seeing these gorgeous photos. (Indonesia keeps rising in my "To Visit Next" list, solely because of your pictures) You make me want to work even more so I can save even more money so I can visit even more countries. When I'm done with my studies I should probably get a job that let's me travel a lot. ;)

    It's good to hear you're doing fine! Hiking with sandals sounds diehard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment really makes my day!! Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words Louise. It really made me happy knowing that you want to explore my country, Indonesia in a bigger context.

      I hope you the best things in life. Have a lovely day :))

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Indonesia! Your photo has inspired me to go there. Definitely.
    BTW, where is exactly is this place?

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger