Time & Place

Thursday, August 15, 2013








Hi! These are still some (random) pictures from my recent trip to Java last month through film. We try to understand our country a little bit more and somehow deeper. Any encounter we made during the trip had inspired me to see my life in a different ways. We woke up earlier in the morning to catch the sun rises, my long-time favourite train ride from one city to another, creepy restaurant atmosphere, and as simple as discovering new paths to walk on. Simplest pleasure that I could treasure whenever being around a good surroundings. 

Honestly, I don't have much to say since my holidays have been quite packed with road trips these past few weeks. And as a bonus, I also just realised that I've been away from my computer as well which is so refreshing! (aside from that, I'm sorry for the late updates)

If you're interested, you can see my daily life through Instagram : here 
p s : Have you listened to Camera Obscura's newest album "Desire Lines" ? It's so good my ear hurts! See you in the next post and thank you for dropping by lovely people :)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, I like the light in all of these. Don't be sorry, road trips are definitely worth time away from the computer haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Jane, the light is so beautiful, oh the first one is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are so beautiful! I love the colours in the palm tree shot. I agree that one of the best things to do when visiting a new place is going for a walk and just absorbing the surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lucky you. I am happy you are making so many trips... I quite adore your pictures! I totally agree with everything said above: the palm tree shot, and the light in just every picture is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Java looks interesting through
    your camera lens, I like the
    contrast c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great :) the shadows on the pictures are very emotive and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are sooo pretty, you've very lucky you got to explore more of your country :) The palm tree shot is my favorite

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING PICTURES! I love the light in every single one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger