Kampoeng Batik Laweyan, Solo

Sunday, August 25, 2013










Solo, this small city which has been on my mind lately is one of my favorite destination while wandering around Java. Beside all the dreamy nature scenery (pictures soon) which I experienced myself, this kind of small town surprisingly amazes me in a very good way.

I love seeing how peaceful people who lives in Solo especially in this Batik village called Kampoeng Batik Laweyan. They're so kind and have such manners I adore. Everyone is either working or riding their bicycle. Everything is moving slowly and the sun seems always there to help these people shine throughout the day. I'm so in love with everything in Solo and will definitely come back near in the future.

Thank you for dropping by lovely people! Have a peaceful weekend :)
Find me on Instagram : @fransiscangela

13 comments:

  1. It sounds and looks so serene and calm, almost a bit nostalgic too. I think I kind of love your travel pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your travel photos are really amazing! I just felt the climate of Solo. I love villages like that. Time there is moving slower than in cities and it's amazing. :) Kisses!
    http://juliablonnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Julia. I always have a thing for village trip like this :)

      Delete
  3. When I'm looking at these photos ,I feel climate of this village :*

    http://pukimatok.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaceful and homey it is! :)
    I really love how you capture these perfect scenes and feelings from different places and make it translate to something quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos, I really enjoyed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you for your kind words, means a lot! :)

      Delete
  8. such incredible light and colour in your photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you lovely people for your kind words. I really appreciate that x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing your pictures of general everyday life. The atmosphere comes across so well :)

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger