Java Trip i, Madakaripura Waterfall

Sunday, August 4, 2013







Hi everyone! The Java trip is over and unfortunately I was being rushed with so many things after I got home. So I apologise for a really late updates here! Aside from that, it's Sunday and no one could disturb my me time hehe. Anyway, pictures above were taken from our first destination to Madakaripura Waterfall. And to be honest, I would love to mark this as one of the highlight of our trip. Oh mother nature, you never seemed to disappoint me!

I honestly still amazed by how natural everything was on that place! The path was quite easy until the moment before we stepped into the waterfall. Madakaripura is quite different compared to other waterfalls, because before you could possibly enjoy the natural beauty of Madakaripura in all forms, you should walk and literally being showered with the endless rain from the waterfall. Sorry but I couldn't find any better words to express the experience me and my fellow friends had there. The only thing I remember was we were so wet and such a mess afterwards. But overall, it was so fun!

I'm excited to reveal more pictures with you! Thank you for dropping by wonderful people :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lovely waterfall. Mother nature never does disappoint! Glad to hear the trip went well, what a wonderful experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely, the place looks amazing! Especially the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, mother nature doesn't disappoint indeed. What a perfect place, great pictures too!! I'm so curious for your next pictures of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waktu gue kesana tiba-tiba hujan, jadi langsung disuruh buru-buru keluar dari sana soalnya bakal banjir haha, agak deg-degan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah sayang banget trid, wajib banget nih kesini lagi. Bagus banget :')

      Delete
  5. Fascinating! Wish to go there one day :))
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is indeed the highlight of our trip! :) we were really such a mess afterwards but it is all worth it and so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooaah I'm so happy you left a comment hihi. Til the next trip gie! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the kind words lovely people :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I'm on the top of the world". Those pictures are amazing. Makes me think about another trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh I envy you so much for experiencing views like that! Breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Siska, boleh tau ga, lo pake kamera sama lensa apa? bagus banget >.<

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger