"Travel when possible"

Sunday, July 21, 2013





"Travel when possible", three words that has a profound meaning and had become my life mantra! Strong words that somehow I find simple yet encouraging. Yes, within two days I will be having a Java trip with my closest friends. I'm so excited for this trip since we've been discussing about it over dinner for so many times. I will be back before you know it! 

More updates will obviously come from my Instagram : here
Have a joyful week and holidays, wonderful people! Thank you for dropping by :)

8 comments:

  1. Aww, exciting!! And you are totally right, I would like to apply that to my life as well, travel when possible. I hope you have a great time!!

    Beautiful pictures, Indonesia seems so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada Luna ! what a camera :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna! I think it's a great name for an analogue camera :) Terima kasih sudah mampir ya!

      Delete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! Travel when possible, even if it's a few hours away, go somewhere new and explore because you never know what you can find.
    Oh! I have a Canon camera that looks almost exactly like that, I have yet to get film for it though. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key is always as simple as the courage to escape and find something new to explore :)
      Excited to see what's coming from your films!

      Delete
  4. Hope you have an awesome time! Looking forward to seeing the pictures you took when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how am i not following you on instagram already? sigh, i'm so behind with all of my blog readings.

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger