These Days (through film)

Monday, June 17, 2013








A bit of May and June through films! Pictures above were taken with a new film camera that I decided to purchased after my previous Olympus was broken. I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to wander around exploring good places with it. How's your week?
--
Google Reader will be shutting down its service permanently on July 1st! So if you're one of my readers / followers make sure you Follow my blog with Bloglovin, so you won't miss any further updates from this blog. Click the heart shape icon on the top-right side of my blog to follow the link. Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Shift happens xx
Listen: here - Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful days ahead!

11 comments:

  1. I love your details, perfect place to stay now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FILM! You have no idea how much I've been in love and trying to experiment with film these days - I'm so close to making my purchase. Any tips? Enjoy these photos so much, looks so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures! They absolutely look like Summer - wonderful! Thank you for sharing and have great days ahead, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE YOUR PHOTOS. i think they evoke emotions somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots. xx

    http://reindeertrails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words lovely people, I really appreciate that! I'm so glad you enjoy seeing my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger