Ratu Boko Temple, Jogjakarta

Friday, June 14, 2013








Ratu Boko Temple is well known for its beautiful sunset scenery. The road we passed by while getting to the temple was also surreal, it's surrounded with paddy fields! Ratu Boko Temple also might probably be the best place to watch the sun goes down in Jogjakarta. But well, too bad it was raining during that day. Thankfully, we managed to exploring the temple a little bit more and climb to the top and as a bonus, I got to see those magnificent view of the whole temple. Honestly, it was one of the greatest experience.

Anyway, I want to apologize for the late updates (read: uni stuffs). And since they will be shutting down Google Reader on July 1st, it will be nice if you could kindly follow this blog through bloglovin so you won't miss any updates from my blog. Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day :)

9 comments:

  1. Are you done with Uni now and on break? If not, I hope it's going well for you :) Of course I followed you, so sad to hear about Google reader, especially for the people who have to change over.

    These photos are so great, love the nature scenes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not done yet, there'll be a final exams coming up in the next 2 weeks. But the final projects are driving me insane haha. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and for your kind words. I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I would love to visit Indonesia one day, your pictures make me go all wanderlust-y. The temple looks really, really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Thank you for your kind words Louise :)

      Delete
  4. amazing place and photos, I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger