Weekend Getaway: Jogjakarta

Friday, May 31, 2013









Hello everyone! Last week me and a friend of mine were sort of chatting through Whatsapp and out of nowhere, we arranged this sudden getaway. We choose Magelang & Jogjakarta as our destination to spend over the weekend. Those two cities were pretty much close to one another. And to be honest with you, Jogjakarta is one of my favorite city! :)

During our stay in Magelang, we lived in my friend's grandma house, they're probably the most kind and light hearted people I've met in years. Pictures above were some random photographs during our trip. I'm so excited to reveal more pictures with you! Long story short, the 3 days trip is truly what I need from a hectic life these past few months.  

p s : It's always better late than never right? Find me on Instagram: @fransiscangela
See you in the next post. Thank you for dropping by & have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. so nice pic, I love the last and your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! :)
    A getaway is always nice, very necessary now and then to help us escape from real life. I hope you have more getaway posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie for your kind words. I agree with you, we need to escape once in a while. Will post more getaways pictures soon :)

      Delete
  3. Great photos, getaways are always really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures, and awesome that you and your friend got on this sudden getaway. Those sort of trips are the best, and how kind and sweet that you could stay at your friend's grandma! -- And you make me intrigued for Indonesia.

    I'm following you on instagram! So happy you joined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Those kind of trips are the best :)) I couldn't agree more with you. You should visit Indonesia for sure Louise, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy for myself too for being able to finally joined Instagram hahaha

      Delete
  5. Wonderful pictures - ah Java is so high on my travel list, oh well, whole Indonesia is!
    Can't wait to go one day!! :)

    Kristina x

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger