Hey April! (and a question)

Friday, April 5, 2013




Hi! I'm just dropping by to say hi and wishing you the greatest things to happen in this brand new month. 2013 has been quite good to me. Beside that, my uni assignments are driving me insane, but I'm trying my best to catch up.

I'll be doing a little survey so it would be so great if you could participate.
Let's stick with: What kind of post do you like the most from this blog? (Is it the one that filled with random pictures and less / long stories? Is it the adventure? etc)
The most important thing is I'm really open to any suggestion from you in order to improve this blog. I'll really appreciate your time and feedback!

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day : )

11 comments:

  1. Such a nice post :)
    I hope this month brings great happiness to you, too.

    I love all your posts, but mostly your adventures. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time and input! I love exploring new places, let's hope that I could afford to go on an adventure somewhere soon. Have a wonderful day : )

      Delete
  2. I always love photo diaries- it's fun to see what the bloggers daily life looks like :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlen thank you so much for your input! Photo diaries sounds fun, I really appreciate it : )

      Delete
  3. Well I love your photos in all contexts! But same as Marlen, I love photo diaries because I'm super nosy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the input Jane, I really appreciate it! I think I might as well give the photo diaries a try. Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  4. I adore your photography, so I'm not the best person to do your survey. I do like the stories that go along with them tho, photo diaries are nice and personal and I like your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Louise, I'm happy to hear your thoughts. And I think I need as many input as possible, especially from Bloggers like you. I really appreciate your input, have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos :)
    Uni assignments are driving me crazy too!
    I like what you are doing on your blog :)
    Keep doing what you're doing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bianca for your time and kind words! I know right? But hopefully we can manage to survive uni and its never ending assignments haha :)

      Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  6. These two pictures together are just beautiful!!!!!love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger