Here, There, Everywhere

Sunday, March 10, 2013







Some pictures from this green school located in the suburbs next to a busy Jakarta. It was one of my favorite place throughout from last year til now, I love the environment so much! The gazebo picture is one of their classrooms for an art subject, plain awesome, isn't it?

Surely can't wait for another chance to visit this school again. Bottom line is, we can study anywhere, even with the surrounding of mother nature. Have you ever visited a green school before? If yes, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Thank you for dropping by & have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. A green school? Wow. Never got the chance to even set foot in one. New goal for life? I think so.
    Lovely pictures :)
    xoNina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you definitely should set that goal! Thank you for dropping by :-)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!!! Great pictures! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful! I've never been to a green school, but I wish I could visit one right now.

    - Oh! And I plan on going to the Indonesian restaurant sometime soon, I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds exciting! Tell me once you eat Indonesian food :)

      Delete
  4. wow... amazing place! I want losing there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photos!!!
    Do you like to follow each other?
    Let me know...
    expressyourself.paolalauretano

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALWAYS GREAT PHOTOS, FRANCISCA!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger