Dreamy 1/2 Cupcakes

Sunday, March 24, 2013





It's Sunday and I was getting all excited to shoot this lovely creations from Baketionary.

I really fancy the colors of those 1/2 delish cupcakes! The sun was also on its finest mood, so I'm pretty sure that I was on my happy mood as well while getting things done. Had lunch afterwards, decided to went to the city park, and met a lot of new inspiring local people. It's Sunday and it feels like Sunday, I like it! (more yummy pictures to come)

Listen: here
Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. So lovley shape of the sides in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm these look so pretty and yummy. It sounds like you had a nice day - I feel like most Sundays don't feel like how Sundays should be, so it's good when it does (if that made sense).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy yummy! Sounds like a nice and relaxing day :)
    Can't wait for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE PHOTOS! Especially the first one.
    It doesn't look like conventional cupcakes but they look all nice, after all! <3

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me so incredibly happy. I love that feeling of Sunday on a Sunday. And thanks for the song share, it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it makes you happy. thank you Louise :)

      Delete
  6. how colourful and fun are these! what are the flavors here? I';m so intrigued by the half cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are green tea, chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, cookies and cream :)
      thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are colorful and happy photos! Thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger