Glass House, Taman Bunga Nusantara

Sunday, February 10, 2013









Last week I was utterly excited about this short trip (right after an exam) with my fellow friends. It has been such a tradition for us to go for an adventure together once in awhile. The idea about escaping from the busy town never cease to amazes me, it always feels the same though, exhilarating. We decided to get some fresh air by visiting Taman Bunga Nusantara. Since it was raining, we decided to stay at this Dutch Glass House inside the park until the rain stopped which turns out to be a very good decision.

I'm the type of person who get amazed easily, especially by the mother nature, or everything else that has the color green. So this glass house were driving me quite insane in a good way, I want to live there forever (no, kidding). It was filled with so many different kind of flowers, all blooming beautifully. We spent hours taking pictures and continue our journey by exploring the park. More pictures & stories are coming, thanks for dropping by!
Happy CNY to those who celebrate, today I ate way too much dessert at my family's gathering. How about you?

13 comments:

  1. nice place and really beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful and a fun time :) It really is nice to get out and enjoy something new and refreshing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks amazing, I would love to visit it as well! The first picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you commented on one of my posts because i could find yours! I absolutely love your work. You have a great eye, newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola Fransisca!

    amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely place - I love glass houses! Hope you are doing well!
    Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, as always! I've never been in a greenhouse before. Happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely and peaceful place and great photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sounds like a great way to treat yourself after finishing an exam. hope it went well. :)

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all of those sweet comments. It means a lot :)
    Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger