Weekend Stories

Sunday, January 27, 2013






Kids these days mostly always glued to either their video games or tablets which is kind of sad to me. As the digital world has evolved, I think there's no enough genuine space for kids to explore their childhood around the mother nature. Other than that, I'm glad I found this huge field, it is near a bus station. On weekend it was packed with people especially kids, playing with their bicycle and having this unique tradition of bird racing in the evening.

My curiousity ended up to having a conversation with them. It's always great to meeting new people and sharing stories with them. Anyway, final exams are coming. Adios!
p s : the floods are getting better, thank you for those sweet comments on the previous post. but we need to always be aware since the weather is being quite unpredictable these past few weeks. thank you for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, kids these days just want all the new electronics. It amazes me to see 6 year olds with iPads! I remember being a child I never stayed home, I hated being insides and spent as much time outside, even now I love the outdoors. It's nice when people can appreciate it.

    Hope all goes well with your exams, tell us how it goes. So happy to hear that the floods are improving, I was so worried when I read that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember playing in my yard and riding my bike as a kid, but I honestly can't imagine life without computers and such haha! It is a weird thought that there are kids who are growing up having had things like that all their lives.

    Lovely pictures as always, the second one is especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post! They're all so cute! I think it's kind of ridiculous seeing children as young as 5 years old playing with electronics tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, i love the colours! it's true, most young kids and people in general spend more and more time indoors on the internet or watching tv instead of being out in the world having interesting conversations and meeting nice people like you and it's a shame!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a really beautiful and fantastic pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your feedback and comments. It's nice to hearing your thoughts : )

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger