Featured: jalanjalan magazine

Saturday, January 5, 2013






First of all, happy new year to everyone! Wishing all the greatest things to happen in 2013!

Earlier this year, one of my photo series "How are you kids?" got published on my favorite Indonesia-based travel magazine, jalanjalan (January 2013 issue). It has numerous number of great photographers like Muhammad Fadli & Putu Sayoga contributed earlier on their past issues. I feel so happy and blessed to get such an opportunity. 

I think it's been truly a rough yet amazing year for me! Thank you so much for such an endless support from everyone towards this photoblog. All your feedback and comments means so much personally. More pictures are coming and have a wonderful day :)

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such an achievement! I'm always so happy for admirable people that I follow (bloggers like you!!) that are published in magazines! Your photography is amazing and I hope it'll get you far and into a life you love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! I am happy for you, they are beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, congratulations! Your pictures are really great and I hope you get more opportunities like these this year. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing, congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful, you definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a big well done for you, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year and congratulations! This series looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am beyond happy for you! <3 congratulations and i wish you a wonderful 2013, lovely girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your feature, that's really exciting! lovely photos. :)

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Congratulations! :) I'm so happy for you! It is so nice on the inside, the pages look beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Congratulations, I'm sooo happy for you :)Such beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats mink !!! Your photos are getting sharper by the time yahh, ajarin bapakkkk dnk...

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Fransisca and congrats on your feature!!! ;D

    Thanks for visiting my blog, smoga bisa ketemu someday di Jakarta xx

    www.designani.com

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger