Akili House

Saturday, December 15, 2012








Last month I took a photo project which located in this beautiful house named Akili. At the moment I stepped inside the house, all the surroundings fascinates me. Even better, the owner transformed their backyard into the most comfortable outdoor spaces.

They also have this private museum which showcasing a numerous great collections of art eversince the owner, Rudy Akili is a devoted art appreciator. I could easily spotted so many art books from all around the world. Sadly, I don't have the chance to enter its beautiful private museum. Anyway, I don't take this last picture below and surprisingly it is how the gallery looks like. When I found this pic, I knew that I need to share it. And I would love to pay a visit inside someday! Overall, the house is magnificent. Thank you for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. firstly, thank you so much for your comment on my latest post! <3 i always love getting feedback from other photographers! :) also, i love the photos in this project. the house looks so effortlessly elegant and minimalistic and has such beautiful qualities. you did a great job capturing it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos, everything looks so lush and green and exotic!
    You have such a lovely blog dear, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful house! you have captured the interior and exterior so well. stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful house and stunning pictures! would you drop the address? i'd love to visit it someday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa whoa whoa, what a wonderful house! What amazing architecture, I love how you've captured the interior!!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger