One Fine Day: Kedai Kemang

Monday, October 29, 2012







Kedai is the name of this lovely little restaurant located in South Jakarta. I do really like the homey concept of this restaurant, how they maintain to arrange things even surprised me.

It's kinda rare to find a perfect place to chill & enjoy such a tasty home made afternoon snack. Since either a coffee shop / restaurant looks similar and almost have the same menu these days, don't you think? Anyway, for those who are curious about this place, go try their Nasi Panggang Kebun & Bakwan Komplit! Address: Jl. Benda Raya No. 89, Jakarta Selatan
p s : More pictures & stories are coming. Thank you so much for dropping by & have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. aahh i miss that place. nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been to jakarta but this looks like a lovely little place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this restaurant is adorable, i'd so make it my daily hangout. i love how they have pictures just hanging, that's such a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is quite difficult to find a place like this, it looks so warm and nice. I hope I get to find a place like this where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, if only I was near Jakarta. This looks like just the brilliant little restaurant. They have something like this, only then it's more of a bar, and it's reeeeeally tiny and very old and a bit dusty in Amsterdam. But this looks much more homey and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this place looks so nice! I like the blackboard wall especially. I love cute cafes/restaurants like that.

    (by the way, I keep trying to follow this blog but for some reason it never works!)

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger