Mother Nature : Tahura Juanda

Sunday, October 14, 2012







Tahura Juanda, I obviously left my heart at this place! This national park was named after a historical Indonesian figure, Ir. H. Juanda. The first thing you might see when entering the gate was a massive amount of pine trees which surrounded the whole welcoming areas! 

Following the footpath by such an endless walking, it surprisingly leads us to more beauty of the mother nature. I can't describe how breathtaking the view was, even these photographs won't do the justice. Surely I'll be back to this place near in the future. Anyway, I've been repetitively listening to Two Door Cinema Club's newest album, Beacon. It's just sooo good!
Thank you so much for dropping by & have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. WOW! THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am now officially jealous of your national park(s). Here in my country there isn't much of national parks, we do have forests and parks, of course... but none as massive and awesome as yours. The photos are really, really wonderful. And I would love to see the first one in real life. It must be immense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this looks so gorgeous. one of my favorite things to do is to wander through forests- it's just so peaceful and quiet there. you literally forget all your worries and stresses. but i've never been to one as epic as that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I should really book a holiday to go back home and really explore my own country! Oh and I shall also check your new music fave, i love your taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! My favourite are the first two. This place looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you, I've featured you in a blogpost of mine on the Liebster award because, as you know, I think your blog is awesome. I don't usually do this kind of 'award' thing but I love the initiative (upcoming blogs which are totally awesome get nominated and such... ..like yours. Haha)

    You can see my post here: you can see it here: http://0023am.blogspot.nl/2012/10/liebster-award.html ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and totally natural pictures! I can already hear the leaves and feel the wind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i have missed coming by your blog so much! i've been so busy lately and i've not been visiting many blogs :( nevertheless, your photographs always stun me! also, i love the photos in your previous post and the commission ones you did for Baketionary. no doubt they brought out how delicious the pastries are, my mouth is watering! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I would love to take a long walk there. Beautiful pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an amazing nature! love this pictures. Lovely, calming, beautiful.

    V.

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger