Commission : Baketionary

Friday, September 14, 2012






I was commissioned to arrange a mini photo session for this Jakarta based online patisserie shop, Baketionary(which adapted from the owner's infinite passion towards baking & a bit of dictionary, I suppose)

Alas, not everything went very well that day. But luckily, I was teamed up with such a really helpful food stylist and be able to wrapped the shoot at the right time.

We did a mini shoot for ourselves, laying on the grass, then grabbed a (not so) late lunch afterwards. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mich, I really had a blast!
Thank you so much for dropping by & have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. yum yum yum! looks so yummy! you're a very good photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fantastic! Damn those desserts look good, really activating my sweet tooth here haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks SO yummy, and what a great opportunity! I don't know if I would have been able to do that without eating everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. These photos look amaaaaazing! I love the foodstyling and the photography! You're a very good photographer, and you've made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your blog is really nice! Very good pictures, I follow you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh pretty little things, these treats look too perfect to eat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm cute treats! very nice pictures!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious, you definitely have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum yum yum, I just want to gobble up all those cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your foodie shots! ps i have a little sunshine award for you missy, check out on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. god those all look so so yummy, especially the fruit cups. even though there was a hitch, these all really came out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you inspire me to quit buying chocolate and make my own treats at home! was totally craving something sweet this morning, and love that the first thing i see was this x

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger