Favorite Color

Sunday, August 12, 2012








Some places I've been to in these last couple of weeks.
This post consists of some photographs taken from my 2 different trips. The first one was a one day trip to this magnificent waterfall & another one was an opening celebration of Kebun Khatulistiwa at School of Universe (seriously, one of the coolest green school I've ever seen).
It always feel so right for me to be surrounded by nature & its greatest color.

Listen: http://soundcloud.com/bandaneira (I'm pretty sure it will worth your time)
More pictures are coming & thank you so much for dropping by! 

15 comments:

  1. another breath taking pics <3

    Join my giveaway dear you have chance to win 4 accessories
    http://www.anitaputri.com/2012/08/first-giveaway-x-juerii-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural places with loads of green. Places like the waterfall pictures! I always say that the green here doesn't feel like a real green, it's more yellowy green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! and thanks for sharing the music, it's been really refreshing to hear some local music as i have been really out of the loop. they remind me of kings of convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. more jungle adventures! i really love panel photography story telling. makes me feel like i was there xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the photos of your trips are so amazing. The colours are really... real and soft and nice. I like green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah and I've just listened that playlist, it's AMAZING. - even though I have no clue what they sing about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sisca. sngt suka lagunya. di putar2 terus setiap hari. aaaaaaaa
    "tapi dsn hujan tiada berkesudahan"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an ongoing battle between blue and green for me...these photos much just give green the edge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Photos!!!! Many Greets Jeannette

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh god, these photos are perfect

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger