Butterfly Park, Bandung

Thursday, August 30, 2012





 

Hi, here's some pictures I took during my latest trip to Bandung. Me and my 4 beloved friends were visiting this (brand new) Butterfly Park. It was quite early in the morning when we arrived, so it seems that we were their first visitors. We waited in front of the park patiently while taking silly pictures & talking  about how awesome it might be to be surrounded by butterflies for real, in a park, and there were just 5 of us inside. Long story short when the clock hit 10, finally we saw the officer guy and I still remember how I was the first one who jumped out from my chair filled with the feeling of excitement. And since the park itself was still under a sign of preparation, they let us get in for free! (yay)

As we walked inside the park, there were so many butterflies flying around from flower to flower! It was pretty hard shooting them since they flew away too fast tho, so I think I just have one butterfly shot worth to blog :p. Overall, the park is so amazing & enchanting! There were hundreds of flowers I think I could settle around the park.
Thank you so much for dropping by & have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

  1. eh. ada kupu2 pake baju garis2 lgi hinggap. HAHAHAHA. nice shoot sisca :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, I would loooove to go to a butterfly park. The pictures are so wonderful, all the flowers! (and that one of the butterfly is indeed gorgeous, some skillzzz you have there to get such a nice shot...everytime I try to make a photo of a butterfly it gets away - boo!)

    It must be nice to wander around that place with just the 5 of you.

    Have a wonderful day yourself, be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for such a really kind & encouraging words. I'm still learning to be more better in the future tho, your photographs are so lovely as well.
      Yeah shooting them is indeed really hard :)

      Delete
  3. I went to a butterfly park when i was little and i was FREAKING out haha. I was painfully aware they were bugs and they were landing on me. But the pictures you took are so pretty, i think i'd give it another shot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remembering they're bugs is quite painful, but at least the most beautiful bugs on earth, haha. I think you should give it another try, it was such an exhilarating experience. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. aw so lovely pics! you are so talented! must go there someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, I'm still learning tho :) Yes, you should drop a visit to that beautiful butterfly park sometimes. I'm pretty sure it'll worth your time, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. I went to a butterfly park just like this a while ago. I was really trying to get some nice pictures of the butterflies,
    but I had to give up, since they were moving so fast! Haha.
    Your pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're moving really fast it was really hard to get the right shot. I try to keep a distance with them so they would just freeze there instantly :)

      Delete
  6. i've never been to a butterfly garden. i do hope so one day. it looks so peaceful and beautiful. :-)

    you have an eye for beauty. these are great photos! <3 :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love your photography :) Just followed! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are lovely! I really dislike butterflies though, I went into one of those places where you can be surrounded by butterflies once and I did not enjoy it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been living in bandung for about a year now, and i've never actually really heard about this! oh gosh how exciting! the last time i visit butterfly park was twelve years ago in bantimurung, ujung pandang!

    this place will get any visits whenever the holidays are coming around. i cannot wait :)

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger