Summer Invasion

Sunday, July 22, 2012






Introducing my petite friend, April. Actually, the plan was to attending a massive international hot air balloon festival. But unfortunately, we ended ourselves up to the other side of the festival with my 3 other friends due to some unexpected technical issues. We then decided to take a walk exploring the place, found this beautiful little lake, chilling under a big tree, and took endless photographs! 

Anyway, how's your summer holiday? I've done a great amount of jobs & volunteering throughout the month. So I would like to reward myself for being so productive during this long holiday. And umm I could smell more exciting days are waiting ahead of me. 
Have a joyful summer holiday everyone! More trips & photos are coming!

15 comments:

  1. yes she is my sister,another pretty shoots from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing, I love them. These place looks lovely too, I love the ducks haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thank you so much for the compliment! Yes, it is indeed one of the loveliest place I've been to. The ducks are really adorable haha

      Delete
  3. Amazing photos!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. senang akhirnya ada yang baru :) nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics ming, as always !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool lil' spot! the hot air balloon festival sounds amazing, but if you did end up staying, you would have never found such a lovely place xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm...fransiska...ur pics a so lovely, i think you should be a model and your background is so adorable,,,,,where is this anyway? just rilly luv it.......so gorgous...




    well wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Franiska...I just want to let you know da I have just finish commenting on ur picz....

    thankz,
    kind regards viinnny [from fiji islands
    ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice shots as always! where's this international hot air balloon festival held at? pretty location with the lake and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are beautiful.i love the colours in them too!
    Summer is my favourite time iPod year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pictures! this place is lovely

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger