Spontaneous Getaway

Sunday, June 10, 2012









Going out of town might be one of my favorite activity especially when the traffic is at its minimum. So a couple of weeks ago, one of my dearest friends who studies overseas came back and I couldn't be more happier! We were sort of planning this short vacation. There were just 5 of us and we went over a famous hill in Java. I was so glad to finally experience this spontaneous getaway. 

p s : I just got this film developed so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And since I'm 10 days away from my final exams and have been dealing with so many assignments, I am definitely in need for another relaxing getaway. After the final exams, maybe? Sorry for my countless "getaway"s by the way. 

14 comments:

  1. These photos look truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that you like Jeans too! I've heard that he is kind of popular everywhere...must be his voice and wonderful lyrics. And thanks for your comment, it always makes me happy. I love theese pictures. The nature is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's such a wonderful musician I really must say.
      It's a pleasure for me & I thank you too for the compliment!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. * Wops, google translate changed Jens into Jeans :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures turned out amazing, sounds like you had a lovely time. Good luck with all those exams and assessments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane for both of your kind words & support. I really appreciate that. Thanks for dropping by & have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Ahahaha, I too am in dire need of a spontaneous getaway. Exams and papers are eating at me! I hope you finish your exams wonderfully, good luck!

    And I really like your photos. I love film photography, it's almost more real than digital. I definitely love your two photos with your feet, they're nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are breathtaking. wish you luck for the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, good luck with your final exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are absolutely amazing photographs, you really do have an awesome eye x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perkenalkan kami adalah perusahaan web hosting, security web dan web developer,
    klu mau bikin web, design ulang, pindah hosting, hub kami yach, (di jamin murah)
    www.layerspeed.com

    Agar foto-fotonya, kita buatkan seperti album dan terstruktur!
    utk pertanyaan:
    rudi@layerspeed.com

    Rudi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That must have been so much fun! I can't say that I've been on many adventures like that, perhaps I should though. Love the photos too - that's film? The effect is simply eerie, I love it

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger