How are you kids?

Monday, May 28, 2012









It was a fine Sunday evening then I came across to this little theme park and was so dearly in love with almost everything from the moment I stepped in! Looking at the surroundings there made me feel so happy I even decided to staying there a bit longer.

This ain't those theme park with fancy rides and exclusive souvenir shop, neither Disneyland nor any other park that will cost you a fortune. It was just a plain football fields which some people managed to transformed into a real heaven on earth for kids!

I watched those kids playing around, laughing, once mocking each other, smiling at the popcorn booth, doing whatever every child called as having fun. I stood there and realized that although we'll grow older, sometimes all we need is just to enjoy the simplest thing in life.

Time passed by so quickly and the next thing I knew, I was filled by an intense feeling of joy.
"I enjoyed childhood, I must confess. What I remember most? Having no stress." -Peter Bjorn & John

13 comments:

  1. Whoa, that theme park sounds amazing. And those photos are quite stunning too!

    And I totally agree, we need to enjoy the little things, they make life worthwhile. And I don't thing growing older necessarily means growing up too.

    The Peter, Bjorn and John quote is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was amazing & I feel so lucky to experienced it by myself. Thank you so much for your kind words!
      Good luck with school & have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Wow Fransisca, those pictures are fantastic! Look at those happy little faces! The colours, the moments, the smiles - all perfectly captured! Thanks for sharing!
    And yes, I have been to Bali last November - I enjoyed it so much. Looking forward to explore more places in Indonesia now that I live "almost" close! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristina for your compliment, it means a lot! Yes indeed, you should explore more because Indonesia has a lot of beautiful places & hidden paradise that I'm surely you won't want to miss!
      Thanks for dropping by & have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to a theme park in years, and looking at these pictures makes me so sentimental! I feel joy just by looking at the children's faces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should drop a visit to any theme park once in a while because it feels awesome to be there! And yes, I feel the same as you too. Those children are really lovely .

      Delete
  4. What a lovely theme park!

    Enter my awphotography print giveaway : http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/awphotography-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful series. you truly are, an amazing photographer. love seeing posts like these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot!
      Though I'm still learning & not an amazing photographer yet. Have a great day & thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. These pictures are gorgeous. I love how you captured the kids, they look like they're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, especially the second and the second last : )
    the dark tones and mixture of bright colours are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger