Japan, are we there yet?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012







At first when I saw this beautiful & contrast little village, I thought that I should take someone's pictures in there. So some pictures above are apparently my very first project earlier this year featuring my dearest Japanese-look friend, Genevie Gita.

I still remember how she refused to do the shoot, but then I convinced her to just chill and relax during the shoot. And thank God she changed her mind. She did all the hairdo & makeups that day and I must confess that it was such a super long and tiring day. But we surely had a lot of fun!

And I'm so glad to finally landed my fingers on keyboard and started posting things after such a quite long time. Got to see Mayer Hawthorne & Mamas Gun on this year's Java Jazz Festival and still amazed by their performance. I'm still not ready to start another week & been longing for a short getaway far far away from the city. Any takers?

19 comments:

  1. i'm so glad to see you back posting! <3 thank you so incredibly much for your kind words, Fransisca. you are such a lovely soul. :) i have to say, these photographs are amazing! so stunning, and your friend is a beauty. hope to see more portrait/fashion shots from you soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tasha, I'm also hoping to be able to post more fashion shots.

      Delete
  2. nice shot! where's the location?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is near the busiest district on west Jakarta, you definitely should come to Jakarta once you get back in Indonesia.

      Delete
  3. Great shots ! Love the contrast and the story behind these photographs :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear from you! And well, wonderful shots! I am happy that your friend finally "gave in", the shots are beautiful! hope to see more of your work again, I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment Kristina.
      I'm so glad to be back again and your works are wonderful as well.

      Delete
  5. sis this is effin gorgeous, I envy you. All the hard work paid off tho, I love your shots, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always making me the happiest person on earth? :p I'm still learning how to shoot properly Aul.
      Thank you once again!

      Delete
  6. These are really amazing shots, I love them. Your friend looks lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love ,love these photos ! The contrast between the model and the environment is really fantastic !
    just discovered your blog and became your newest follower ;)
    Kss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these look amazing! Your friend is so gorgeous, and the village seems so... nice. I love the colours in especially the first and last of your pictures.

    Your blog looks really nice in general though, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. Your friend is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful! She's gorgeous. Mayer Hawthorne was awesome, yes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are amazing shots. i had no idea you took them too. i honestly thought they were part of some editorial in a fashion magazine. they are soo clean and your friend did a great job as a model. well done x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great style! love all your shots on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it darling! lets follow each other <3

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger