Instant Journey : China

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by  TinyPicImage and video hosting by  TinyPicImage and video hosting by   TinyPic


I always cherish every moment with my beloved Fuji Instax Wide camera which mostly produced a decent picture. Waiting like you would get something huge, then something worth the wait came out. Ever since I'm not really a big fan of landscape pictures, I decided to capture every beautiful scenery with this lovely instant camera. I love how the result turns out to be pretty good.

And as I promised on my previous post, I made a short video too! To be honest, there are more videos from my trip which I want to put along with this one. Too bad my video editing program got crashed most of the time. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the other soothing side from the world's most crowded place :)



More pictures soon, bye for now!

13 comments:

  1. i want an instax so bad! your instaxes and video are so beautiful. <3 those hills look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your instax photos are beautiful. It's great to see such a lovely place through your photographs.

    (Also, loved the video!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful. Film is honestly the best way to document a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those type of photos. They always have that vintage like feel to them. The ones you took looks really, really great!

    Your video was great!

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah these pictures are gorgeous. I used to have a polaroid joycam and waiting for the picture to come out was the best part (they don't make the film for it anymore, unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots! and the video is lovely as well... !!
    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so foggy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the photos are amazing!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post and beautiful photos


    http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger