West Suburbs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

May 27th 2011

If I happened to go for a walk, on my way back home I always passed this place around 5-ish. There's always this catchy hanger and some vegetables crops that started to make me feel curious about what kind of people that living in there.
Finally I decided to bring my camera and found this tiny group of houses that looks similar with a village.

The people greeted me very well as if I was working for a newspaper lol .Then I told them I was just walking around and wanted to take some pictures. They felt so okay with that even few of them gave me their best pose in front of the camera.

"How do you see your life in 5 years?"
"Same like this, selling the same fruits, hopefully a better life"

a random conversation I had with one of them. I always admire people who at least can be as grateful as him :D

long story to tell, I just came back from a crazy 4 days off with my friends & ready for another trip on the next Tuesday. Happy holiday :D

14 comments:

  1. i just love these photos. they're so raw and real and powerful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures, such great capturings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing, you captured the place so well. I'm way too shy when it comes to taking pictures of strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images. so different from the life some of us know. thanks for the insight!
    xo
    l

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone looks so peaceful and content with their lives. I love how you captured that in your photos :)

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos everything looks so peaceful and quiet!

    Neat post!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I wish everyone was as nice as the people in that village. Most people don't like to be in front of the camera.

    These photos hold so much truth; I love how they demonstrate the life of the people in the village. Very well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh where is this?! Beautiful pictures! And that dog is so tiny and frail!

    www.sloanbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, where is this village? These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Following as well dear :)

    Minestrone Soup For the Teenage Soul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for such a very kind words :D

    @Ashley @Jada
    This place is just near a bus stop I usually took for a walk and yes it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger