Day Out With Mom

Monday, May 9, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

INACRAFT (International Handicraft Trade Fair). You can tell, how there are a lot of cool events these past few weeks. They sell a lot of girl's things like necklaces, clothes, hand made crafts and so on. Girls ought to be love this place so much.

Well there's a little story on that day.
I went there with my Mom, just both of us having our quality time together. Picking up clothes, seeing so many catchy display booth, and it went very well until she managed to pay some clothes and all of a sudden she yelled at the booth like "Where on earth is my wallet?"
Suddenly I found her bag got cut and the wallet is gone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I perceived my Mom's loss and hastily move to other side of the event then accidentally found a group of kids. They were painting lanterns, canvas ,and lamps. Those simple yet happy things kinda lifted up our mood back, kids never fails certain people to be happy. Fairly, those certain people is us.

So I got this point and told my Mom that maybe we haven't been really careful all this time . She agreed and after all, it was a very good day out with you Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world, you all are remarkable!

14 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so sorry about your mom's wallet being stolen! People these days :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, sorry about your mom losing her wallet. I know losing things can suck, but maybe someone found it and she might get it returned soon?

    I'm glad you didn't let that ruin both of your moods :)
    Hope your quality time was good.

    x, I

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. ): i'm sorry to hear your mom's purse got stolen! that's terrible, sigh. on a different note, i absolutely love all of your photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your mother's wallet... but thank god it didn't ruin your mood!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom's wallet. Anyway, it's good that in spite of these you had a good time.

    The photos are amazing. I'll post them in my Tumblr (I'll credit you of course). XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so inspirational and great! I heart you're blog.
    Maybe you'll pass by mine and follow too?
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! And it looks like you had an amazing time out with your mother :)
    - http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely! Looks like you had a wonderful day. How unfortunate about your mom's wallet though :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear your mom's wallet was stolen! :( I hope she gets it back...

    But it sound like you two still had a good time together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some gorgeous photos!!
    And sorry about your mother's wallet :( Unfortunately, the world is not full of kind people.
    Hope you guys had a nice time together and she enjoyed mother's Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom's wallet, what a bummer! :( If it makes you feel better, your photographs are great. Your first shot is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sucks about your mum's wallet!

    I love your photos, however, you have a real knack for phtographin objects! It sounded like a cool fair as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww sorry about your mum's purse..
    Again. amazing set of pictures, i love the first one so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is adorable.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger