JPEC Horse Riding Club

Monday, January 10, 2011


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't even remember the last time I went to a horse riding. Somehow I miss that good-old-childhood times.
And guess what, luckily last Saturday I got a chance to accompany my little cousin, Edita to JPEC (Jakarta Perkumpulan Equestrian Centre) horse riding club located in Sentul. The place is cozy, and it is surrounded by so many trees . They even have a little gazebo for those who just want to eat and chill.

I just can't get enough over Edita's shoes, it is really to die for. So much looked like a doc martens, but even better.
After 30 mins spent to captured the whole things in this beautiful place, I got my turn to rode the horse.
It's not as easy as I thought, remember that I got a very huge yet a beautiful horse.
Riding a horse is not all about just sat back, relax, and let the horse do what they want to do. It's all about your balance, up and down moves, and your self confidence. Without the three of it, you might get throw by the horse, seriously.
And remember, do not ever yell at the horse. It will creep the horse out and again you might get throw by the horse :p

Overall, I really had so much fun and look forward for another horse riding course.
Boo yeah, finally the reality is here. So happy yet a little depressed to deal with school again, happy to meet my friends and depressed by the upcoming Try Out. 12th grade madness!
I hope you guys have a good times with school, college life and everything in between
Bye for now

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit :) I have never ridden a horse, and looking forward to ride one! And I love the pictures too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love how horses come out when they are photographed! That looks like a fun and relaxing place. I've never been on a horse (by myself) but I've always wanted to. Now ill remember your three tips!

    & good luck at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say you pictures are very clean and pleasant to watch, your colors are amazing! I like this story about horse riding, they are such fascinating animals, it's really about letting go and enjoying the moment with them.
    Anyway, thanks for having stopped by my blog, yours is full of great pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered your blog... great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute. I live in a city so I can't really horse ride but i've always wanted to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful! I especially love the first one with all the helmets lined up.

    ReplyDelete

 

closer to home © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger